Surplus Assets to the Continuing Operations of a Global Data Storage Company Lab Equipment, Wet Grinding, Mixing & IT Gear & More
Surplus Assets to the Continuing Operations of a
Global Data Storage Company
Lab Equipment, Wet Grinding, Mixing & IT Gear & More
Netzsch Zeta Mill LMZ2 2-Liter Circulation Grinding Mills (3 available)
Netzsch Zeta Mill LMZ2 10-Liter Circulation Grinding Mills
(Wet Grinding & Dispersing down to Nanometer Range)
Ross DPM-40, 40-Gallon (151 Liter) Double Planetary Mixer
Cowles, 5-Gallon High Shear Mixer
Filter Cart w/ Roki Filter Housing & Viking Gear Pump
Stainless Steel Fabricated Wash Tanks
Drop Testers / Vibration Testers
V-Grip Bulk Racking, 72” Wide
Mainline Coating System
Cisco ASA 5520, 5525 Adaptive Security Appliances
Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560X-24P Switches
Cisco Catalyst 2940 Series Switches
Cisco Catalyst 4500-E / 4506 Series Switches
Cisco 4400 Series Wireless Controllers
Dell PowerEdge Servers (2650, R710, R720, R810)
Digi CM 48-Port Console Server
EMC VNX Disc Array
Hitachi Disc Array Dev
HP ProLiant BL460C, 680C & C7000 Blade Servers
Infoblox DNS Appliance 1 Gridmaster
Juniper Networks EX4200-48T & EX8208 Ethernet Switches
Juniper Networks NSMXpress Appliance Base System
NETAPP Disc Shelf 600GB SAS
vThunder ADC Load Balancer
Inspection: By Appointment
Additional Assets Available in
SYDNEY * SANTIAGO * SINGAPORE * HONG KONG * TOKYO * MILAN
(Some Equipment May Be Subject to Prior Sale)
Contact Paul Brown at +1 203 313-8935 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Sale are summarized below. Please review and bid accordingly.
• A 18% Buyer’s Premium will be added to your bids
• Accepted forms of payment: CASHIER’S CHECK OR WIRE TRANSFER ONLY. NO CREDIT CARDS, NO PERSONAL CHECKS.
• All invoices must be PAID IN FULL by close of business the day following auction completion.
• REMOVAL: Typically, three days following the close of auction, please Email us with any questions or concerns specific to each event.
• All items are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS. All sales are final – NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES
• Local sales tax will apply. To claim exemption, fax your valid, LOCAL and SIGNED resale certificate to 818-884-3561, or Email us. Reference your USER ID/BIDDER NUMBER on the fax.
• If you are claiming exemption, you may deduct sales tax from your payment, exemption documents must be provided when items are removed. Exemption claims will not be considered once payment has been made and items have been removed.
• Out-of-state shipments are exempt from tax if shipped directly from the auction site and a BILL OF LADING is provided.
• Questions? Email us
These shipping company names are provided for your convenience. You are not required to use these companies.
• Adcom Worldwide Services – Tel: 800.370.7700
• Craters and Freighters – San Jose, CA • Tel: 800.993.7688
• Craters and Freighters – Tel: 800.736.3335 for other locations
• Computer Transportation Services – Chad McDermott • Tel: 800.831.0030 x17
• Navis Pack & Ship – Tel: 800.344.3528 for locations
• Nationwide Equipment Transportation, Inc – Tel: 866.922.8855